The OC Mommy Blogger Tribe is our latest tribe of some of the most famous Orange County blogger mamas. Launched January 2019, this tribe has close to 20 members, and several events under its belt in it's first month of existence.
From spa days to work shops to fab brunches, our monthly events are fun bonding experiences that provide our members lots of "Instagramable" moments and content, as well as a chance to be seen in their community.
All events are hosted/sponsored, so outside of tips for wait staff and sometimes cocktails, there are no out-of-pocket expenses.
If you are a blogger mama interested joining our tribe, please do read the following prior to applying.
To join, we ask that you:
- Have an active blog and Instagram account.
Because our events are hosted, all bloggers in attendance are required to do social media posts and/or blog, as requested by the vendor/brand. You must be able to complete and post all deliverables within one week from the date of the event.
- Be able to attend at least one official tribe event, every two months
- Announce your membership on social media by posting a provided image
- Provide your favorite photo of yourself, along with a blurb about you and your blog, so that we can announce you.
- Join our private Facebook group, where we make all of our plans
- Submit your annual membership fee via PayPal along with your application.
Copyright © 2018 The Mommy Blogger Tribe - All Rights Reserved.
By Naza Holliman of Sweet P and Sky
Join The Mommy Blogger Tribe, SoCalMoms, South Bay Mommies and Daddies, Insta Social Queens, MomieGo, La Mami Life, VIP Mamas, Latina Podcasters, Moms in Media and many more, as we bring our communities together for a beach cleanup while promoting "collaboration over competition".
Swag bags and family entertainment will be provided to all those with a ticket, as well as gloves and bags for your clean up.
We can't wait to have fun, make new friends and clean our oceans with you!